Sunday, 25 September 2011
Sports blog critique
I think this was an awesome blog. It had everything I would want for streamlined sports analysis covering a region. The tabbed browsing is very popular because it works and I was happy to see it here. It is general to specific which helps you narrow down exactly what statistic you are looking for. I was very happy to see the rotating slide show of pictures. There were many pictures for several events rotating through the screen. It had a schedule on the right side of the screen that was perfect for seeing the upcoming events in the area as well. The whole blog was hyperlinked as well, making it is easy to access even more information about past wins, teams, and statistics. This is very close to a webpage like espn setup-wise. They are the standard in the industry and pages should strive to be as easy and well laid out... Which this one does well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment