Thursday, 27 October 2011

CNN iReport Critique

The first submission was a Halloween costume slideshow from the previous year. It was poorly put together. A three year old could have had more written and probably would have been in a better costume as well. The reason that is linked to a news site is beyond me. There is no question in my mind that will not be "Vetted by CNN". http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-695420

In this user posted video, i again fail to see how this site has a relevance. This was a guy sitting in front of a web cam talking about blinking. By far one of the least interesting things. I am honestly surprised CNN has any affiliation with this. This is not news, horribly done, and I wouldn't waste my time watching these if I were a producer. http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-694837

To continue with this theme of what is 7billion? CNN has asked viewers to post videos and pictures showing what 7billion means to them. http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-693891 There you go. enjoy the videos posted on this site because I will never return here again. Not only was that disgusting, it isn't news, will not be used on the news, and just to reinforce the fact that iReport.com is run by three year olds, well look at the topic of this video. Anybody who sat down and thought for maybe two seconds could have come up with/executed a better video/picture show.

Great work finding this site...

No comments:

Post a Comment